Address: 31 Wootton Street, London, SE1 8TG
Landline: 0333 70...
Fax: 0333 700 0251
business electricity, business energy, business energy savings
Energy Procurement Services from an Award-Winning UK Energy Broker
Our energy procurement service offers an easy and hassle-free way to compare business energy prices from a range of gas and electricity suppliers.
Our process includes:
- Taking time to fully understand your energy requirements and usage profile
- Sourcing a range of energy quotes and products from the big six and specialist business energy suppliers
- Honest advice to help you compare different business energy tariffs
- Thorough evaluation of non-commodity charges and government taxes
- A legal review of your supplier's proposed contract terms
- Validation of your recent bills against your actual energy consumption
- Determine which energy products are most appropriate for your business and explaining the differences between our Fixed, Fixed+, Flexible and Basket energy contracts
Our Business Energy Suppliers
As an independent energy broker we do not have a preferential relationship with any one business gas or business electricity supplier, and will always give you honest and impartial advice. We recommend suppliers based on price, service and contract risk.
Pulse has built and maintains strong working relationships with the best UK business energy suppliers so that we can offer our clients a range of options and the most suitable contract agreements.
Business Energy Consultancy Services
Pulse provides a range of business energy services that are designed to take the headache out of utilities management. Ranging from specialist legislative knowledge (such as CCA applications) to technical expertise (such as new energy connections) our dedicated team are on hand to help with:
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) services
- Climate Change Agreement (CCA) applications and management
- Business Gas and Electricity Bill Validation
- Metering Management Services